There are a number of ways you can get involved with school.
Friends of Talbot School
If you would like to be involved with Friends of Talbot School please get in touch with us on 0114 2507394 or email email@example.com.Coffee Mornings 2019 – 2020
Our coffee mornings take place on Friday mornings and start at 9.30am. Guest speakers start at 10am and we aim to finish at 11am. Tea and coffee is provided and it’s a very relaxed opportunity to gain some information and talk to other parents.
This year we are trialing some coffee afternoons on a Tuesday afternoon. Sessions will be at 1pm – 2.30pm
Please find this list below of the topics we will cover this year.
We look forward to meeting you!
• Friday September 27th 2019 – Sheffield Carers Centre. P.A and Short breaks
• Friday October 18th 2019 – Post 16 – What’s after Talbot?
• Tuesday 5th November 2019 – Lasting Power of Attorney with Graysons Solicitors
• Friday 29th November 2019 – Staying safe online
• Friday 31st January 2020 – Managing challenging behaviour
• Friday 28th February 2020 – To Be Confirmed
• Friday 20th March 2020 – To Be Confirmed
• Tuesday May 5th 2020 – Sheffield Carers Centre. P.A and Short breaks
• Friday 15th May 2020 – Lasting Power of Attorney with Graysons Solicitors
• Friday 26th June 2020 – Mencap -What they offer!
In addition to the coffee mornings we will be holding a “Total Communication” workshop and a “Sleep Better” workshop. More information for these courses will follow shortly.