Online Payments with sQuid
An easier & more convenient way to pay
sQuid is an online payment system that can be used to make for a variety of school payments. Parents can use sQuid to pay for school payments such as: Dinner Money top ups, Cashless Catering top ups, and payments for School Trips & Offers.
Students use a variety of identifiers in school to make the payments, these include: smart cards, biometric & picture identifiers, and key fobs - which are all linked to the online sQuid account.
- A more convenient way to pay - no need to worry about sending cash or cheques
- View your child's transactions anywhere, at any time
- Enable Auto top up for peace of mind that your child will never run out of funds
- Ensure money is being spent on healthy school meals
Create a sQuid account online
- Enter a few personal details to create an account
- Top up your sQuid account online
- Top up from a bank transfer, or credit or debit card
- Protect your card balance should it be lost or stolen
- Check your balance; do you need to top up?
- View your transactions to check your spending
- Top up your account; bank transfer/credit or debit card
- Update your details and preferences
Different purses for different purchases
You may have more than one purse in your sQuid account. Different purses are used for different types of payments - please note that it is not possible to transfer funds between them, so please ensure you add money to the correct purse.
For Dinner Money or Catering payments
Top up your catering purse to pay for school dinner money, or catering.
For School Trips & Offers
Use this purse to buy school offers such as trips, uniform and other items offered for sale by the school.
Top up methods
Top up using a credit or debit card
- Funds instantly show on your purse and you will receive an email confirmation
- Enable Auto top up on your Catering purse, so your child never runs out of funds
Top up by bank transfer or standing order
- Please remember to use the unique 6 character reference for the purse you wish to add funds to
- If topping up a Trips & Offers purse, remember to log in and allocate the payment towards the item
- It may take up to 4 working days for funds to be cleared by the bank before they appear on your purse
PayPoint top up card
- Present your card at any PayPoint retailer. The funds will be credited to your sQuid account within 24 hours
- Please note: not all schools have PayPoint top up functionality, so if you would like to use PayPoint to top up your sQuid account, please contact the school directly